Aix-Marseille University Doctoral Contracts Award Competition for EDSVS
The ED invites applications for all doctoral contracts (about 30-35) to complete a thesis in one of the host teams affiliated with the EDSVS.
1 HDR supervisor = 1 subject = 1 candidate
- JURY 1 : Cell Biology - Development, Plant, Biotechnology, Immunology, Physiology
- JURY 2: Microbiology - Genomics: Bioinformatics, Genomics, Structural biochemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology
- JURY 3 : Neurosciences - Cellular, Cognitive, Behavioural, Imaging, Computational
- JURY 4 : Biology Health - Oncology, Cardiovascular, Public Health, Infectious Diseases, Genetics and Bioinformatics
ICI competition - Institute of Cancer and Immunology
2 doctoral contracts 2021-2024 - Identical conditions
The Cancer and Immunology Institute brings together research teams, hospitals and industrialists in Marseille working in the field of cancer and immunology research. The treatment of cancers by stimulating the patient's immune defenses is currently in full development and was even the subject of the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 2018. The institute aims to strengthen the bridges between research and educational teams of the faculties of science, medical and paramedical sciences and pharmacy to establish an integrated international program of training, research, and valorization of research results.
- Competition results HERE
- Closure of the submission of thesis subjects by the HDRs: 1 March 2021
- Proposals for thesis topics and application procedures: from 26 March 2021.
- Deadline for receipt of applications: 17 May 2021
- Competition Date: June 23-25, 2021
- General terms and conditions of the 2021 competition
- SUBJECTS of proposed 2021-2024 theses and application procedures
- Contest results
Auditioned candidates who have not been selected may apply for a ranking from the Doctoral School ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Contact: Aurélie Aufray - email@example.com - 04 13 94 19 63
Updated on 20.01.2020